Elvish Thoughts

These are the things I think about and other information about my life as an Elf...Ironically, all Elves are named Keebler...so it gets confusing at times...

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Oh Boy...

Keebler forgot to add an extra tablespoon of "nice" to the chocolate, so we had to stop production of cookies.  Then Keebler had to go tell Keebler, who told Keebler and then he blabbed to Papa Elf.  Needless to say, we all got whipped.

It's ok though.  We were so obliterated in our drug induced high that Papa Elf's whippings didn't hurt at all.  Good thing.

I think to myself everyday, "why do I do this?"..."why don't I just take a shit in the chocolate?"


Then I think about the children...

And it tempts me even more...

Then I think about Papa Elf's bamboo splinters...

And I cry...


More to update later!



With Chocolaty Love,

Keebler the Elf

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home