Elvish Thoughts

These are the things I think about and other information about my life as an Elf...Ironically, all Elves are named Keebler...so it gets confusing at times...

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Boredom

It's true.  In the Elf world, we get bored too.  But, that's because we don't know how to have fun other than alcohol and drugs.  Since we are out of both, that kind of makes it difficult for us to do anything since we don't know anything other than drinking and doing drugs.

Today:

6am - Beaten awake by Papa Elf to worship Cookani

7am - Gourmet breakfast (oatmeal and a piece of toast)

8am - Papa Elf went to his quarters (with all the alcohol), so we smoked

9am - More smoking

10am - Smoking

11am - Sneezed a couple times...then smoked

12pm - Stole REAL food from Smurf Village while they were out gathering berries

1pm - Rakilaja begins

2pm - I failed at Rakilaja...crap

3pm - Ow...I'm sore...

4pm - Still not done.  I've reverted to my happy place.  Never would have known about it if it wasn't for Happy Gilmore

5pm - Poked a dead parrot in the eye with a stick

6pm - Papa Elf told us that we aren't allowed to eat dinner for a spiritual fast...asshole...

7pm - I was finally freed from my Rakilaja duties...

8pm - Attempted to dance at the bonfire, but was too sore (Where the hell is the pot?!)

9pm - Surprise gang bang with Smurfette

10pm - I am here now doing this

11pm - Will probably sneak in and fart on Papa Elf's pillow and give him pink eye (Should have let us drink and eat...)

12am - Going to bed early to get some extra sleep...hopefully I won't be eaten


Maybe I'll Be Here Tomorrow?...

Keebler the Elf

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home